We are hiring OVER-THE-PHONE INTERPRETERS SPANISH-ENGLISH - 100% remote
We are looking for professional remote interpreters who want to join an international company and be a great help to the community.
An Over-the-Phone (OPI) Interpreters provides accurate communication between non-English and English speakers during the calls.
They carry out exclusive service in different fields and industries and assure transparency during the conversation.
Location: worldwide (except the USA)
- answer calls in a professional manner, acting according to the Interpreter's code of conduct.
- be always prepared to take notes during a call.
- be aware of the specific vocabulary of the industry the interpreter works with (healthcare and medical one, specifically).
- go into internal professional training.
- be eager to get new professional certifications.
- communicate and report to your team leader.
What we are looking for?
- Proficiency/Bilingual/Native level of English
- Native language Spanish.
- We consider as a plus:
- Experience in the interpretation
- Good knowledge of medical / legal terminology
What technical requirements are mandatory ?
As this position is fully remote, you should comply with several technical requirements for your computer. We need to be sure, that your home office will work effectively.
- Your computer or laptop should be Mac or any other model with MacOS 10.13 or Windows 10 or newer, with Pentium, or I3 processor. Minimum: Core 2 Duo 2.1 GHz / Recommended: i5 / i7 2.4 GHz and above.
- Your working machine should have a 4 GB RAM Minimum (8GB recommended).
- We require an excellent ethernet connection (Wi-Fi is not allowed). Internet speed of 4Mbps Download/Upload.
- We require a noise canceling wired USB Headsets.
We offer you
- Fully remote position
- Fixed Schedule from our wide variety.
- Full-time position
- Immediate availability to start working after onboarding.
- Internal training and the possibility to get new certifications.
- Monthly payments.
You can click "Apply now" and send us your resume and upload your certificates in PDF or Word files.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying